Repurpose Your Candle
Repurpose Your Candles
Repurposing your candle jar
Is your candle finished and you’re not sure what to do with the empty jar?
To clean – Remove any crystals, wash the jar with warm soapy water and gently peel the wick holder off the inside of the jar. Crystals can also be washed in warm water and kept somewhere special. I like to put mine in the top of my indoor plant pots and I know some people keep them in their handbags as a special keepsake.
Aside from returning it for a half price refill here are some other suggestions for repurposing your candle jar.
- Remove the lid and use to hold toothbrushes in the bathroom or pens in the office.
- Use as a storage container in your kitchen, office or bathroom.
- Remove the lid and use as a plant holder (small succulents are ideal).
- Keep to use as a loose change jar.
- Use to keep all your crystals or other treasures safe.
- Remove the lid and place a tealight candle inside.
- Create a ‘kindness jar’
We’d love to hear any other ideas you come up with. Please send us your pictures and suggestions for repurposing or tag us on your socials @CrystlCandles
For more information about your candle refills contact us at [email protected] or fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.